Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Charecter and Amélie Poulain






At the beginning I'm going to put the common and the uncommon points between Amelie and my work in chronological order for presenting my ideas according to the time which they occurred.

Amelie was an unhappy little girl, which affected by many social factors, while in my video I will show my character background only, I am not going to show his/her childhood.

Amelie make somehow a unique transmission between her babyhood and her adolescence which transformed everything in her life, her transmission that broke the stability first, while in my work I have no transmission the stability of the video will be broken by the unexpected things.

At the end Amelie become more effective when she began see through what other people want or need and try to help them to accomplish their goals.

Amelie had potential and she knows how to convince other people, also she had the positive energy inside her self, the hope and the fairness, those are the common things between Amelie and my character. 






No comments:

Post a Comment